New NRI patients will undergo a complete evaluation on their first scheduled visit as a matter of priority.
Evaluation to include:
- Assessment of gait, balance, oculomotor, and vestibular function.
- Musculoskeletal assessment related to any head, neck, gait, and / or balance dysfunction.
- Cognitive evaluation establishing baseline measurements of the different aspects of cognition, including memory.
- Heart rate variability assessment to guide ANS training and regulation.
- Brain wave assessment to guide Neurofeedback training and reorganization.
Treatments will be tailored to the individual's deficits and limitations to include:
- Manual therapy to address musculoskeletal pathology, specifically to the head and neck as a result of an MVA (10 to 30 min).
- Vestibular and Oculomotor Therapy to eliminate dizziness and disequilibrium (10 to 20 min).
- Sensory Integration and Balance Training to restore normal central and peripheral functioning (10 to 20 min).
- Cognitive rehabilitation to restore normal attention, memory, cognitive speed, and reaction (10 to 20 min).
- Brain wave biofeedback therapy to improve mental clarity, sharpen attention, and improve learning and behavioral control (10 to 20min).
- Heart Rate Variability training to improve focus, relieve stress, and enhance mood (10 min).
- Vagal Nerve stimulation to relive headaches and stimulate Autonomic regulation and wellbeing (15 to 30 min).
Patients will be treated 2-3 times per week until long term goals are met or Maximum Medical Improvements is realized. Total treatment time per modality and per session will depend on the individual patient deficits and needs, averaging 45 - 60 min total session time.
No Insurance Required!
We Accept Cash. Check, or Debit Cards and PIP Insurance
No Se Requiere Seguro Medico!
Pagos en efectivo , Debito, Credito, aceptados